Re: [hylafax-users] I need create a faxcover

En réponse à Javier <jguaman@gcintl.com>:

Te envio mi documento que he hecho sobre la installation y
personalisation de la pajina de guarda.Tienes que mirar la pajina 46-
48.
I send to you my Openoffice presentation (in PDF format) that I ve
made with faxcover personalization.See page 46 to 48.

Have a nice day ! Hasta luego !

Javi , Xavier

> Hi my friends , I want to now somebody can say me how create a
> fax cover in
> postscript with a logo of company's , to can replace the
> faxcover than gone
> in the hylafax software.
>
> My regards

> Global Comm. Int. Corp.