Re: [hylafax-users] Why does WHFC switche to German??

"Jeff Wiegley, Ph.D." wrote:

> My biggest problem is that when I install WHFC on a workstation
> I install the English version. But after the first error that
> WHFC encounters it switches to German.

Hi,

it's a faq: http://www.transcom.de/whfc/whfc_faq.php
topic :
"I have installed WHFC 1.0.x and now whfc is completely in german"

Also see the whfc documentation
http://www.transcom.de/whfc/doku/user.php

Uli
--
Ulrich Eckhardt                         Transcom
http://www.uli-eckhardt.de              http://www.transcom.de