Re: [hylafax-users] how to send fax

is there any config I need to made in order I can sent fax using Hylafax

I have install Hylafax in my linux system and I can use it to received fax but not for sending

I have try Cypheus on my windows Me client and it seem to work properly
-it can login the Hylafax server
-see the fax received log

however I can not send fax using it
- I cannot find the Cypheus-TIFF printer
- there is no fax machine to be select on the fax sending section

I have also install SDFax on my mac but when I try to send fax to my hylafax
server the following error occor

Unexpected response from remote host
Said: JSUBM

got: 504 Cannot submit job 3; null or missing FROMUSER parameter.

what should I do

Pl help me

Thank you

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions