[hylafax-users] Why does WHFC switche to German??

I've got a client that I've been trying to install a fax solution
for. I've been trying since Christmas. I have hylafax setup and
working but I can't get WHFC working properly.

My biggest problem is that when I install WHFC on a workstation
I install the English version. But after the first error that
WHFC encounters it switches to German.

This is main reason I can't get anything working correctly. I
can't understand German and I know my client isn't going to
think this is a professional solution if they have to deal with
German.

Why does WHFC switch to German? I can I get it to switch back
to English and how can I prevent it from switching at all in
the first place?

- Jeff