[hylafax-users] DID or MSN

Hi

I am currently investigating the possibility of implementing a fax solution
in on of our client sites.
From what I have read Hylafax comes highly recommended as a Linux based
solution.
Only problem is that I need to implement automated routing using either MSN
(ISDN) or DID (Analog).
Could anyone please tell me if either of these features is supported in
Hylafax, or give me any indication of a Linux based fax server that does
support these features.
Any comments would be much appreciated.

Regards
Jaco

(DISCLAIMER: The content of this email (and any attachment) is confidential.
It may also be legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Energy Africa Limited disclaim all liability for any loss, damage or expense
however caused, arising from the sending, receipt, or use of this e-mail
communication and on any reliance placed upon the information provided
through this service and does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy of
the information.)