Re: [hylafax-users] printer remains offline

Still confusing but what I did when I tested hylafax
with a Samba share was:

1) setup a printer in linux
2) copy the sambafax script to linux
3) install the apple laserwriter driver in windows.
How? If you access linux from windows you will see the
printer there(after step 1). Just "pull" the icon to
your printers folder on windows and the system will
ask wich driver you want).

But why you don't use WHFC?

--- mhend@xs4all.nl wrote:
> I had to install a network printer on a
> windows client which is pointing to hylafax on my
>Linux server.

Read above.

> After installing this (postscript) network printer,
> the printer remains offline while I can send faxes
>from the Linux command prompt.

I never saw that..