Re: [hylafax-users] printer remains offline

Sorry for being confusing !

I configured hylafax so it I can send faxes via each windows client
using samba. I had to install a network printer on a windows client
which is pointing to hylafax on my Linux server.

After installing this (postscript) network printer, the printer
remains offline while I can send faxes from the Linux command prompt.

I hope this will make my problem less confusing.

Thank anyway.

Mich