Re: [hylafax-users] send AT+FCLASS=? result for Class 2.1-capablemodems

On Thu, 2 May 2002, Bernd Proissl wrote:

> > If your modem supports fax Class 2.1 please send me the result of the
> > AT+FCLASS=? command on it.

Modem Digi AccelePort RAS
AT+FCLASS=?
0,1,2,2.0,2.1,8
OK
at+FCLASS=0
OK
at+FCLASS=1
OK
at+FCLASS=2
OK
at+FCLASS=2.0
OK
at+FCLASS=2.1
ERROR
at+FCLASS=8
OK

As you see it lists support for 0 (data), 1, 2, 2.9, 2.1, and 8 but 2.1
seem to be invalid.  I don't know if 2.0=2.1 or not on this modem.

Note I have found that in my, newly installed, setup if I run this modem
in 2.0 I get a hangup after the first page every time with a "SEND recv
unknown PPR 0x00" error.  2 I have gotten working.

--
David A. Smith      dasb@raytheon.com
727-302-3202        fax 727-302-3408