Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax GUI Front End

* Dave Barton <bmcs@ozemail.com.au> [020430 23:28]:
> On Wed, 2002-05-01 at 10:10, Pedro Rocadas wrote:
> > --- Jeff Herring <jeffh@sldsi.com> wrote:
> > > \Pa"tron*i`zing\, a. Showing condescending favor;
> > > assuming the manner of
> > > airs of a superior toward another.
> > >
> > > Am I helping?!
> > >

> > Thanks. I've tried with Babelfish but no translation
> > for that word. Anyway, maybe next time I should answer
> > NO and that's it...
>
> Good Idea. Better than being insulting (Trans: rude, offensive or nasty)
> to someone who did nothing to you, but ask for a little help.

Dave, as someone who should have a good command of the english
language, you're comments have been for more rude, offensive and nasty
than Pedro's.  Remember that Pedro is not english, and was trying to
offer pointers (even a joke), with the little english he does know.

Go rant somewhere else...

aidan@highrise.ca                                       command like a king,

PGP signature

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions