Re: [hylafax-users] Inquiries about some features....

On Wednesday 01 May 2002 21:53, you wrote:
> What I need exactly is the
>
> > ability (on the server) to recognise some codes from within the
> > postscript document like fax, phone, from, to, and maybe some more, if
> > possible..

With Samba fax the "Fax-Nr : 012-345-6789" code can be placed in any fax
template. I use the template in Microsoft Word until such time as Kword will
do the same. Based on this you would have to get the rest of your docs into
word so they will send. Naturally Sambafax has to be set up as per
instructions on the Hylafax home page.

Brian Marr