Re: [hylafax-users] What happens to faxes that fail the PercentGoodLines test?

On 2002.04.02 16:15 Dustin Puryear wrote:
> Does the quality test (PercentGoodLines) occur during or after the fax
> transmission?

During.

> If during, does Hylafax abort the fax so the sender knows something went
> wrong?

We send them RTN message which should signal them to resend the page again.

If they hang up without resending, then that page is lost.

Some have complained about this last behavior (dropping pages that don't
meet PercentGoodLines when the caller hangs up without resending).  But,
in most cases the caller hangs up to call again, so it's not a big deal.