[hylafax-users] Printing question

I'm looking for a good way to have my faxrcvd script print a sort of cover
page incoming faxes recived with errors. It needs to state that the fax
was recived with some errors and that the sender will probably resend it,
but we are printing what we recived just in case they don't.
This needs to be all in one print job because we are stapling all inbound
multipage faxes.

I am curently printing with:
tiff2ps $file 2>/dev/null | lpr-cups -P $printer

anyone have any ideas?

Brad Wyman           |\      _,,,---,,_
bradw@sta-care.com  /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,_
Network Admin      |,4-  ) )-,_. ,\ (  `'-'

PGP Fingerprint: 8B1E E12F 3982 0D54 E01C  DFD3 898B 6CA3 ED6F 3E56