[hylafax-users] What happens to faxes that fail the PercentGoodLines test?

Does the quality test (PercentGoodLines) occur during or after the fax
transmission? If during, does Hylafax abort the fax so the sender knows
something went wrong? I didn't see an answer to this specific question in
the FAQ. If its in there please let me know.

Regards, Dustin

---
Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@usa.net>
UNIX and Network Consultant
http://members.telocity.com/~dpuryear
PGP Key available at http://www.us.pgp.net
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has been widely regarded as a bad move. - Douglas Adams