Re: [hylafax-users] Routing faxes to other fax servers based on phone number

There would be a trust and authentication problem.  I've been thinking
about this for a while.  Basically, if we have servers forwarding
fax jobs around you get something like the email model.  We all know
how broken that is.

In a closed, single admin group it could work.  Otherwise you're trusting
the admin of the forwarding server to have properly configured (secured)
his machine or the whole network suffers.

You'd definitely want this stuff disabled in the default install.

-joe

--
     Innovation Software Group, LLC - http://www.innovationsw.com
               Custom Internet and Computer Solutions