Re: [hylafax-users] Routing faxes to other fax servers based on phone number

 Good point. That also brings up the question of faxmaster. In hylafax
there is no such acount that can kill/alter other jobs. I think there is
such a need ( I mean an account to control other jobs)

 So after some looking around I thing the way is to submit a new job at
the dest. Host ( via a sendfax ....-f my_local_user -h ttyS1@remotehost
....) and remove the queue file from sendq. Maybe alitle bit dirty but
may work)
 We can get the my_local_user, number to dial ...etc from the queue
file. Dest host should accept all job submitions from myhost (so that we
do not need password).

 There is still the question of how the user will see/remove/control his
job after it is transfered to the remote host.

Sedat YILMAZER