[hylafax-users] Fwd: How do I automatically add a 9 to the fax number? [C.Yoshino@mcinerny.com]

On 2002.03.21 17:57 Chad Yoshino wrote:
This is in regards to FAQ #Q319.  I am currently running Hylafax 4.1.1 on
RedHat 7.2  I am still unable to get it to dial 9 first.

My dialrules is exactly as stated in Q319.  The last line of the DialString
is:
DialString := [
^[0-9]{7,}$		= 9,&
]

I don't want to use the ModemDialCmd function...as stated in the Q article,
it is not the best way to run Hylafax.  The error log isn't much help as
the DIAL parameter is the phone number without the 9 first anyway.

Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

Chad Yoshino
Chad Yoshino
I.S. Coordinator