[hylafax-users] Notification on faxmail faxes

hi,

I m sorry to ask this question, but I don't know if there is any answer ...
How can I do to have the notification to work with the faxmail script ?
-->
I have hylafax with sendmail working good for sending,but I want the user (from
field) to be notified like in WHFC.
I have tried somes things I saw in the mailing-list but it seems not very clear
for me, like in /usr/local/lib/fax/hyla.conf I put : "Notify: done+requeued"
but it is not working.

Perhaps I m not in the good way (!)
any help is welcome.
thanks