Re: [hylafax-users] what is your volume and what platform and does it work???

Hi....

On 20.03.2002 00:32:57 hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org wrote:
<snip>
</snip>
>so, What platform are you all using for hylafax? And how many (faxes,
pages?)
>per day are you sending, and are you all happy with it?
>Does that make sense? What do you use and are you happy and what's your
volume?
We are using HylaFAX 4.1 beta2 release 201 on a SuSE Linux 7.1 machine
It is quite ok, but we have some trouble with faxes from Windows-Clients
(what else *g*)
using WHFC as far as the layout of the faxes are concerned, but I assume
that the problem
is the printer driver which corrupts the faxes. The sending itself is very
stable if you got
it finally working.
We don't have many faxes per day, because it is still in a testing level...

bye Thomas