Re: [hylafax-users] Notification on faxmail faxes

En réponse à procadas@creditus.pt:

In fact , here is the problem :
My user is sending mail to toto%123456.FAX@hylafax.org (it is an example)
then the mail is transmitted to the fax server trought sendmail with call the
faxmail command( Mfax mailer specification into sendmail.cf)
But I think i am beginning to anderstand, what I haven 't anderstand for now
was the -d option of the faxmail command .It is in fact the same (ie man pages)
as piping with the sendfax command.So, you can put all the parameters of the
sendfax command into an header witch called "X-FAX-parameter".
For example in the header of messages transmitted by mail, you put "X-FAX-R"
with says to faxmail script to call sendfax script with -R option (for
Notifying)
I am trying now for this and I will tell you if it work.
I must look for how I can add an header "X-FAX-R" into sendmail now !

thanks

> Forget what I said. I never used faxmail and after read the man page I
> saw
> what's your problem. How your users are sending the fax by email? Text?
> No
> logos?
>
> Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
> Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff

Xavier Poirier
Service Informatique - Hôpital Fleyriat
Tel: 04 74 45 41 17
eFax: 04 74 23 04 53