Re: [hylafax-users] -k Problems

Hmmmm....

I will look into this again; its been quite some time since I needed this
functionality - these days I use it at a light enough volume that the
defaults are fine.

I did used to put things in "at format" - and found that after some period
of time in the future it would just simply kill the job, regardless of what
was specified.

If its working right now, then I accept that it is - perhaps the original
complainer can re-test using the format(s) posted here and let us all know.

It has been one of the "just don't try to do that" things on my list now for
a couple of years...

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net			Cost-effective Consulting
http://childrens-justice.org			SIGN THE UPREPA PETITION TODAY