Re: [hylafax-users] -k Problems

This has been broken for a LONG time; I reported this as a problem more than
two years ago and I am not surprised if it is STILL broken, as I don't
recall anything in release notes indicating that it has been found and fixed.

It essentially prevented me from using Hylafax for batch delivery of
invoices and such at my former company, since the system would queue all of
them at once and invariably a huge number of them would get killed by the
scheduler without ever being attempted.

Karl Denninger (karl@denninger.net) Internet Consultant & Kids Rights Activist
http://www.denninger.net			Cost-effective Consulting
http://childrens-justice.org			SIGN THE UPREPA PETITION TODAY