Re: [hylafax-users] -k Problems

Quoting Karl Denninger <karl@denninger.net>:

> This has been broken for a LONG time; I reported this as a problem more
> than two years ago and I am not surprised if it is STILL broken, as I don't
> recall anything in release notes indicating that it has been found and
> fixed.
>
> It essentially prevented me from using Hylafax for batch delivery of
> invoices and such at my former company, since the system would queue all
> of them at once and invariably a huge number of them would get killed by
> the scheduler without ever being attempted.

Can you give us an example of a broken time parsing? I'm currently using
HylaFax to send batches with -k now+72hours and it does work as expected. I
will investigate the problem if you can give me one example of a killtime
not parsed as expected. And it is expected that it is parsed as documented.
(If you give killtime a parameter which is not documented, you shouldn't
expect anything, but there are undocumented formats which are parsed
correctly AFAIK. The manual can't contain every possible formats and stay
easy to understand (And there is no time that can't be set using only the
documented parameters).)

--
Patrice Fournier
pfournier@loups.net