Re: [hylafax-users] Problem executing faxmodem script

On Fri, Mar 08, 2002 at 03:27:55PM +0530, Gururaj Sagar wrote:
> I am trying to setup th Fax Server.
>
> I have already installed hylafax 4.1.1, i have connected the modem(class 2).
> I was able to run the faxsetup & faxaddmodem scripts.
>
> Now i am trying to run Faxmodem but i am getting an error
>
> faxmodem: error in loading shared libraries: libfaxutil.so: cannot open
>
> Please help me out in solving this problem as it's very urgent

This problem, I think, was *just* covered on the list for someone else;
do a quick search of this month's traffic for "DSO".

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")