(no subject)

I just finished intalling hylafax 4.1 on my Debian Potato, it was smooth
and quick. However, when using 'faxsetup' there were two warnings to let
me know that 'faxsetup' did not find neither '/bin/vgetty' nor
'/usr/lib/ghostsript/common'. I checked and this files, indeed, do not
exist. It is because of the lack of one of these files that "ASCII TEXT"
files are not interpreted correctly by hylafax, thus sending chicken
scratch to the receiver fax machine.

My question is, where do I get this programs/files?

Thanks in advance.
My Computer's Opinion