[hylafax-users] Problem executing faxmodem script

Hi all,

I am trying to setup th Fax Server.

I have already installed hylafax 4.1.1, i have connected the modem(class 2).
I was able to run the faxsetup & faxaddmodem scripts.

Now i am trying to run Faxmodem but i am getting an error

faxmodem: error in loading shared libraries: libfaxutil.so: cannot open

Please help me out in solving this problem as it's very urgent

Thanks in advance

Regards
Sagar