[hylafax-users] Chicken scratch

My Computer's Opinion
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if( desire == play_games() ){return getNintendo64();}
if( (desire == computing() ) (user != smart) ) {return getMicrosoft();}
if( ( desire == computing() )(user == smart) ){return getLinux();}

I just finished intalling hylafax 4.1 on my Debian Potato, it was smooth and quick. However, when using 'faxsetup' there were two warnings to let me know that 'faxsetup' did not find neither '/bin/vgetty' nor '/usr/lib/ghostsript/common'. I checked and this files, indeed, do not exist. It is because of the lack of one of these files that "ASCII TEXT" files are not interpreted correctly by hylafax, thus sending chicken scratch to the receiver fax machine.

My question is, where do I get this programs/files?

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions