Re: [hylafax-users] Frequency of "wedged" emails

En réponse à rob.leadbeater@lynx.co.uk:

Have you read the doc. section of the "wedged" command (or "man wedged")
it says :
see the "MaxSetupAttempts" in the config file.

I think it is not put by default in the configs file.
I had the problem one time, and I put it to "10" otherwise HYLAFAX is trying
every minutes and send you an email.
hope this helps!
bye

> Hi,
>
> I've returned to work this morning to find that modem on /dev/ttyR0 got
>
> wedged at 17:20 on Saturday.
> >From what I can see I'm getting an error email every other minute,
> which
> is quickly filling my Inbox !
>
> Is there a simple way of changing the frequency of the error mails that
>
> are sent out when a modem gets wedged ?
>
> Regards,
>
> Rob
>

> This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The
> intended
> Recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information
> which
> is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.
> If
> you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon
> as
> possible.  The views expressed in this communication are not
> necessarily
> those held by LYNX Express Limited.

> /dev/null

Xavier Poirier