[hylafax-users] Fw: Problems printing multiple pages

Pedro Roçadas (procadas@creditus.pt)
Dptº Informática,BPN-Créditus Technical Staff
----- Forwarded by Pedro Roçadas/Dep. Informática/Creditus/BPN on
04-03-2002 16:33 -----

                    "Alex S.
                    Pereira"             To:     <procadas@creditus.pt>
                    <aspereira@ig.       cc:
                    com.br>              Subject:     Fw: Problems with large fax print -
                                          Urgent
                    04-03-2002
                    16:56