[hylafax-users] Frequency of "wedged" emails

Hi,

I've returned to work this morning to find that modem on /dev/ttyR0 got
wedged at 17:20 on Saturday.
From what I can see I'm getting an error email every other minute, which
is quickly filling my Inbox !

Is there a simple way of changing the frequency of the error mails that
are sent out when a modem gets wedged ?

Regards,

Rob

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("The intended
Recipient(s)") to whom it is addressed.  It may contain information which
is privileged and confidential within the meaning of applicable law.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as
possible.  The views expressed in this communication are not necessarily
those held by LYNX Express Limited.