[hylafax-users] Re: [hylafax-users] Re: [hylafax-users] faxgetty doesn´t respond to call

Hi James

> Is faxgetty actually running? Try "ps -e | grep faxgetty" and see if the
> process is alive. If it's not, try "telinit Q" to force init to re-read the
> inittab file.

yes, it´s running. This was one fo the first things I´ve checked. And the faxes go out without
problems.

Thank you

Wolfgang
-- Wolfgang Riedmann
-- Individuelle EDV-Lösungen - Soluzioni informatiche personalizzate
-- I-39012 Meran, V. Laurin-Str. 2d