[hylafax-users] ISDN AVMB1 Suse 7.0 0x34E6

Hi,
   I am trying to install hylafax in a Suse linux server with an ISDN AVM B1
card. I installed Capi4Linux and the pppd test was successful. After installing
Capi4Hylafax, I obtain the following:

/usr/local/bin/c2faxsend -vf TIFF -d +34928490846 fritz_pic.tif
Try to send a fax to number 0+34928490846 in TIFF mode.
Dial and starting transfer of TIFF-File fritz_pic.tif with fine resolution.
Connection dropped with Reason 0x34E6 (Recovery on timer expiry).

   The server machine is in Germany (ISDN number +492289356051) and I am
configuring it from Spain. I have had a look to the list and I have found
nothing related directly to this problem. I have searched in the net for
answers, I have followed all the manual links... I would like to know what
could be the next step to test my configuration (in case it is a configuration
problem) or any idea related to this matter.

Thanks in advance,

              Marcos. 'wannabe'.