Re: [hylafax-users] setting delay between jobs?

On Wed, Oct 24, 2001 at 11:58:55AM -0600, Lee Howard wrote:
> You can always put a pause or wait in the dialstring...

hmm... But that will cause the pause *after* the modem picks up the dial the
job.  I need the wait *after* it finishes one job but *before* is starts the
next one.  Or am I missing something here?

         bob
--
 bob billson        email: reb@bhive.dhs.org          ham: kc2wz
                           reb@elbnet.com             Linux geek   /)