[hylafax-users] setting delay between jobs?

Hi all...  I'm stuck.  I have search through the man pages and tried
searching Hylafax's web site with no luck.

I'm looking for a config setting of how long to pause between *new* outgoing
jobs?  I see there is setting for retries but this is *not* what I'm looking
for!  When I have a group of outgoing faxes occasionally a person answers
and confuses the modem.  Hylafax gives up and immediately moves on to the
next job.  Problem is the phone line hasn't reset yet, so Hylafax errors
because the dial tone isn't back yet.  I need a way to force Hylafax to
wait a few seconds.

Can anyone point me to the right place to RTFM?  Thanks for the help!

          bob
--
 bob billson        email: reb@bhive.dhs.org          ham: kc2wz
                           reb@elbnet.com             Linux geek   /)