Re: [hylafax-users] MaxDials in config file...

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 09:52:05AM -0400, Jim TheVoice wrote:
> Of course, I use Solaris 8 on a Ultra Spark e-450 machine and it's
> hylafax-4.1beta3.tar.gz

Hmmm...  I think that the changes got into the build early enough...
do man sendfax, and look about half way down (right under the
switches); there's a list of the four places that sendfax reads config
info from.  I *believe* the place you want to put your MaxDials will be
in /usr/share/fax/sendfax.conf, since you want all sendfax's on that
machine to pick it up.

But if your build put those things in another place, I *think* the beta3
configure process modifies that manpage.  I'm almost positive that
ability (to modify the manpages to match the configure) went into the
CVS, but I think it happened prior to the beta3 snap.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows