Re: [hylafax-users] MaxDials in config file...

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 04:03:25PM -0400, Jim TheVoice wrote:
> -> JPARM MAXDIALS 12
> 213 MAXDIALS set to 12.

Well, there's your problem.  Now that I give it some more thought, I
think perhaps that MaxDials needs to be in the *client* configuration
file, rather than where you've put it, which is in the *server's*
config.

Even though in your case,m they're on the same machine, it's not
particularly difficult for them to be on different boxes, which is why
they're in different places.

Remind me what your OS and HF versions are, and I'll tell you where to
put it, ok?

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows