Re: [hylafax-users] MaxDials in config file...

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 03:31:15PM -0400, Jim TheVoice wrote:
> I'm using sendfax for client.
>
> I used faxrm for remove then and restared hylafax and it still the same
> thing.  It keeps trying 12 times...

Hmmm... unless you're specifying a -t option on your sendfax command
line, or I misunderstand something, I'd say this is a bug.

Try, if it's convenient, doing

$ script debug
$ sendfax -vv {switches} -d {name}@{number}
$ ^D

and posting the debug file you get.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink

   OS X: Because making Unix user-friendly was easier than debugging Windows