[hylafax-users] Missing files afm & vgetty-link under Debian

As an absolute beginner of Hylafax I've just installed the version
4.0.2-14 under Debian stable 2.2.r3.

1) When I've launched faxsetup the program has been complaining about
the absence of the courier definition under /usr/share/enscript/afm,
while there are many *.afm files under that directory.
I've tried to add the line "FontDir: /usr/share/enscript/afm" (no
avail!)
2) and now faxsetup is complaining that the program etc/hylafax/vgetty-
link is missing, which is true!

How can I fix these problems and where can I find that vgetty-link file?

Ciao
Vittorio