Re: [hylafax-users] creating own cover with double-char language?

At 03:14 PM 5/15/01 +0800, Wait & Find wrote:
>hey,guys,I am a chinese,now I wanna creat my own
>fax cover with my native  language,can latex-cover
>or make_faxcover or any other tool can do this job?

I dunno about latex-cover, but make_faxcover won't... unless you're going
to use english markers for it to convert to variable fields.

Note that make_faxcover will not function properly for comment[s]X values
without applying the patch on Bug 81.  BreakIntoLines is so much nicer,
anyway.