[hylafax-users] sendfax error

Hi,
    I have solved my zero dial problem by using the
command "sendfax -n -d 0,5445618" After every time i
tried it tried sending but got an errors which either
reads "COMREC Invalid Command received on DIS or DTC"
or sometimes  "(Remote HangUp) Ring Detact without
successful handshake (code 1)". What kind of error is
this. Has anyone have a clue
Regards
Arvind