Re: [hylafax-users] postscript woes on win2K

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:22:06 +0100, you wrote:

>Has anybody got this working on a win2K machine? I have a feeling it
>would work from a win9x host, but unfortunatly, I don't have one
>available for testing.

I had to make a cover page, and the process is similar: produce a page with
special strings on win9x, print to file using a ps/eps driver, then replace the
strings by hand in the resulting postscript file.
I have only win9x machines, I could not get the special strings to stay
together, I had to edit the ps file to paste together the pieces of the strings
that were divided in multiple lines.

You can try using all possible ps drivers available in win2k, but I'd go for the
other kind of clients.

--
giulioo@pobox.com