[hylafax-users] postscript woes on win2K

Hi All,

I have successfully set up hylafax on a freebsd box to send and receive
facsimile's. I am now playing with sambafax so users can fax from
desktop through a network print share.

However, this damn windows postscript driver has my heart broken. I have
win2000 deployed on all the desktops here, and whatever way I configure
any of the postscript drivers the output is no good.

I have tested the Apple Laserwriter postscript driver, a Adobe Driver,
and several others with no luck. I have tried several different print
driver settings including using the EPS output option as documented in
section 5.6 Note 2 on the howto/faxing.php page.

Has windows tried to enhance something so as not to allow out put of
standard postscript code? Am I missing something blatantly obvious?

Any help greatly appreciated,
-Emil J.V. Björsell

--
http://www.ecad.org/~jev/jev.gpg
Key fingerprint = 748B 2346 1683 6384 5E8D  4EE3 0807 EADB 999E AB95