Re: [hylafax-users] postscript woes on win2K

On Sat, 21 Apr 2001 14:11:53 +0100, you wrote:

>This is what I meant by "No Good", the FAX-NR is not as one string
>anywhere in the postscript file, so the sambafax awk routine won't find
>it. I couldn't even find the string with vi. I sent the postscript file
>manually after, using sendfax, and it sent to a standard fax machine as
>it should have.
This is a common problem. It's not sure if it depends on the driver itself or on
the application (just for a test, try notepad).

Either you'll be lucky to find a combination of app/driver that works, or you'll
have to use win clients that ask for the faxno.
There are some that allow you to keep writing
faxno: 0101010
and use a macro to automatically get the faxno to use.

--
giulioo@pobox.com