Re: [hylafax-users] large number of fax destinations

I'm in the middle of changing my code to make the additions more general
purpose
in nature. I will post the diff as soon as I complete my changes.

in/out...it's a matter of perspective isn't it?

At 05:08 PM 4/10/01 -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
>On Tue, Apr 10, 2001 at 01:05:52PM -0400, Jeff Herring wrote:
> > I had a slightly different problem...Sending upwards of 50 files to the
> same
> > destination.  I modified sendfax to accept a file specified on the command
> > line as the source of the file names to send. (sort of a fax queue file)
> > I specified all of the other parameters on the command line itself.
>
>Hey, Jeff?  Could you extract a patch from that and hang in out our
>Bugzilla as an enhancement request?  That seems like a generally useful
>thing to be able to do.. and the code might well generalize to the
>other case as well.
>
>Cheers,
>-- jra
>--
>Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra@baylink.com
>Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink
>The Suncoast Freenet         The Things I Think
>Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 804 5015

Jeff Herring  /  jeffh@sldsi.com
Seacoast Laboratory Data Systems, Inc.
Voice:  603 431 4114  x14