Re: [hylafax-users] large number of fax destinations

At 11:34 PM 4/11/01 +0200, Bernd Proissl wrote:

>> >I have done a little upgrading of faxcron several years ago (and
>> >now aplied to 4.1beta3) for deleting old files in doneq/docq.
>> >If you like it:
>>
>> I think that this bug was fixed already in 4.1beta3, wasn't it?
>>
>> from http://www.hylafax.org/4.1beta3.php:
>> * clean up lingering docq files on multi-destination faxes (23Mar2000)
>
>this patch http://www.hylafax.org/patches/posix-rename.patch (not for
faxcron)
>is included in beta3, but it does not work for me :-(

Well, the bug wasn't with faxcron, I don't think.  This recently posted
patch is only a cover-up.  It doesn't address the real problem as to *why*
the documents are being left in the spooling directories.  Faxcron isn't
the one to do that job, I don't think.  But, I think that the real problem
was fixed in beta3, though.