Re: [hylafax-users] additions to libtiff thread

On Fri, Apr 06, 2001 at 09:34:53AM +0200, LAZAR Imre wrote:
> HylaFAX recommends the 3.4 libtiff.
> For beta3 you can use the 3.5, but I not recommend.

For beta3, you *must* use 3.5.5 or greater, or play manual monkey
games.  I *think* this was true also of at least beta2 and maybe beta1,
neither of which anyone should be installing new at this point.

4.0pl2 required 3.4, but again, no one should really be doing new
installs with anything but beta3 or CVS at this point, and that's the
only time you'll come up with this, unless you upgrade your OS around
an old server.

Cheers,
- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink