Re: [hylafax-users] AW: my recvq directory is empty

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 11:04:55AM -0700, Lee Howard wrote:
> At 12:28 PM 2/21/01 -0500, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> >Got it.  :-)  So we're assuming that the original poster had
> >*manually replaced* his faxrcvd?  It had sounded to me like he just
> >had whatever was in the package.
>
> Naw, he's using the faxrcvd-mail ones from off the HOWTO.

*Oh*.  Got it.

> >Well, hell.  Can we make the build *ask* without too much hassle?
>
> It's not in the build.  Custom faxrcvd script.

Ok, I'm on it now.  Sorry.  In that case, I think merely a comment in
the custom script that says "comment the next line out if you want
faxes to accumulate in the recvq", and a note in the HOWTO that points
out that the custom one will delete them would be good enough.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink