[hylafax-users] squished pages while sending

I have a small problem here....

I'm using Redhat 7.0 and a Creative Labs Modemblaster.

Everything works well if I choose "best quality" (using WHFC and Apple laserwriter driver).

When using low quality, the pages look squished (or compressed).

Is it a problem with one of the packages in RH 7.0?

The header of the fax (name, phone number, date,...) is normal...only the data itself looks strange...so I guess it's not a modem problem (class 1 both in hard en software flow control)

anyone an idea?

Grtz

Alain

Project hosted by iFAX Solutions