[hylafax-users] Win-Office 2000 to Hylafax using lpd?

Hi everybody!

I've been spending several days now, trying almost every PS driver
setting I know of to get Office 2000 to fax my documents. Finally I
have to get on my knees and beg y'all for help...;-)

Is there anyone out there who uses a Linux box with Hylafax in
combination with Win98 clients running Microsob Office2000 where
the documents are printed to the Linux box using lpd?

I've tried the Apple, HP, Xerox PS drivers. I've got one machine
working (which runs WIN2K) but this setup (Office2K) produces 2
separate documents of which the first is rejected and the second is
sended. No success at all on Win98 clients. Strange though, XCell
sheets work fine, Word documents don't...

Thanks for any tips etc.

Johann