[hylafax-users] no tone

O/S: Sco openserver 3.2.5.0.4
Hylafax v4.0p13

I've set-up HylaFaX and everything is going well for sending faxes; but
I can't receine nothing.  The modem after the first dial tone open the line
but there is no carrier for fax or modem transmission.

Here attached my modem config file and a trace of an aborted inbound fax.

Where do I have to modify to get it work on receiving faxes.

Michel

---