Re: [hylafax-users] UPDATE: new rc files support RelayFax 3.0

At 08:25 PM 1/8/01 -0700, Lee Howard wrote:

>Mostly the problem was my ignorance, though, and in looking at the problem
>again it is easy enough solved by replacing every instance (there are 3 in
>the current versions) of:
>
>sendfax ... $METAMAIL_TMPDIR/$ATTACHMENTFILENAME
>
>in .procmailrc *and* .faxitrc with
>
>sendfax ... $METAMAIL_TMPDIR/*

Actually, I meant to say $ATTACHMENTFILENAME or $ATTACHMENTNAME, but the
consequence of doing this is that the ASCII body-part which is attached to
provide the relevant faxing information is also faxed as an attachment.
Hmmm... how to ignore it?